- Wash your hands clean of any hand lotions or oils, as it may affect the results of the application
- If you have uneven nails, we suggest applying a base coat to help even out the surface
- If you have naturally smooth/glossy/oily nails, we recommend that you buff your nails prior to the application for the nail wraps to adhere better
- Get a size of the nail wrap that is slightly smaller than your nail bed
- Place the nail wrap just above your cuticle (not on). Placing it on your cuticle will cause the nail wrap to flip up easily over time
- We don't recommend taking a shower immediately after applying the nail wraps as it takes a bit of time to fully adhere to your nail
- Apply a top coat for the nail wrap to last longer. Please test the top coat on one nail wrap before applying to the rest of your nails. Some top coats are not compatible with our nail wraps and it will cause the wraps to shrink
- Reapply a top coat every 3-4 days to keep the shine alive
Other frequently asked questions
How long can I wear the nail wraps for?
- We'd recommend having them on for around 10-14 days
- If you are planning to wear the wraps past 14 days, we suggest to put a base coat before application to protect your nail from moist going under the nail wrap over time
Can I shower right after a Nodspark application?
- We'd say best to do your Nodspark application after your shower, as the nail wraps take time to fully adhere to your nails.
Can I go for a swim with Nodspark's nail wraps?
- We'd recommend that the nail wraps stay on your nails for at least 3-4 days before indulging in water activities. The longer the nail wraps stay on your nails, the better adhesive portion would be on your nails.
Stretching your dollar- how many uses does one pack bring?
- If you keep your nails short or have naturally short nails, you can cut the nail wrap into half and use the entire pack twice!
How should I store the left overs from one Nodspark packet?
- Store your nail wraps out of the sunlight as the heat may dry out the nail wrap. If you have left overs that you will like to keep for a later use, we suggest putting the nail wraps back into the original silver pouch for longevity.
Top coats that are NOT compatible (based on our and customers' feedback):
- Seche Vite
Top coats that ARE compatible-
- Out the Door Top Coat
- Chanel's Gel Top Coat
- Little Ondine Top Coat
- Sephora's Brilliance and Shine Top Coat
- Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails Strengthening Top Coat
Found some tricks yourself not listed above? Share it with us to get a 10% discount off your next order!